SOA Testing SE in Boston or So. Cal (closed)
We are currently seeking experienced customer facing field engineers to join our Professional Services team in Pre-/Post-Sales roles. These individuals will act as the technical liaison between the company and our clients/prospects, to make them successful in improving the quality and productivity of their development and QA organizations.
- Work with team members and clients to understand the client's business problem(s) - creating, and delivering on, a vision of how to apply products to solve them.
- Demonstrate the appropriate products to support the proposal and how they can solve the problems.
- Scope and drive focused proof-of-concepts, delivering upon the defined success criteria.
- Manage deployment of technologies into the customer's infrastructure, ensuring successful process change and adoption.
- Provide on-going technical account management of key accounts, ensuring the client realizes the original business goal.
- Be the subject Matter Expert on application of SOA technologies solve quality and productivity problems of Development and QA organizations.
- +3 years experience in a customer-facing role (i.e. consulting, pre-sales, service delivery, account management)
- Responsible and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written, oral communication, and be proficient in presentation and client facing skills.
- Willingness to assume responsibility and see processes through to successful conclusion.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail necessary to address the details of post-sales systems implementation for customers while maintaining a big picture view of the customer goals and implementation.
- Knowledge of Software Development practices, such as Agile and TDD,and current Enterprise deployment models, such as Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA), Business Process Modeling and N-tier Environments.
- Strong skills in SOA technologies, protocols and transports, such as; SOAP, WSDL, REST, WADL, MQ, HTTP/HTTPS, TIBCO, JMS.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, or equivalent field.
- Approximately 50% travel.
- US Citizen or permanent resident status required.