Database Administrator With HP uCMDB /HP DDMa
Greetings from Helios and Matheson,
We have an interesting opportunity for you from our DIRECT CLIENT TCS. The position & the requirement details are mentioned below.
If you are interested in this position, Please email me your updated resume with expected rate, will get back to you ASAP.
Job Title: Database Administrator
Duration: Full Time
Work Location: Washington DC
Technical/Functional Skills :
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
1.HP uCMDB /HP DDMa 8.x - 3 years plus and Discovery & Dependency Mapping implementation experience
2.Manage day-to-day CMDB tool operations and its maintenance including generating new reports, building views, and creating enrichment correlation rules on an on-going basis.
3. Must have the ability to demonstrate the features and benefits of UCMDB and DDM including Gold Master Reports, Change Reports, Impact Analysis, etc
4.Windows Server Administration - 2 years plus
5.A thorough understanding of the OSI Model particularly Layers 2 – 7
6.Systems Administration background and experience is required
7.Scripting experience required
8.Knowledge of scripting languages such as Jython, PERL and Python
9.Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
10.A very good understanding of servers, databases, application servers, web servers, security, firewalls, load balancing and networking concepts
11.A good understanding of Business Service Management and related technologies a plus
· Looking for an experienced CMDB engineer who has exceptional knowledge with CMDB implementation and configuration preferably using the HP uCMDB.
· The candidate will be responsible for collecting and organizing data for all Configuration Items (CIs) in the IT Infrastructure.
· The individual will be responsible for supporting the operational state of the CMDB to help ensure its reliability and accuracy.
· He/she will ensure that Configuration Items (CI) changes are properly recorded, evaluated, authorized, prioritized, planned, tested, implemented, documented and reviewed in a controlled manner.
· Ultimately, this role is responsible for continually improving and evolving the team's processes to meet the changing business needs of the customer while maximizing value and reducing incidents, disruption and re-work
Education : Bachelor Degree
I Direct: 518-620-1883 I
Helios and Matheson Information Technology Inc
Note: To be removed from our mailing list reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading of the original email and your email address in the body of the email .