- Perform logging of core and reverse circulation drill cuttings and peer review evaluation of Geologist logging quality.
- Supervise and direct drilling, road construction and drill sample preparation contractors
- Integrate and interpret all geological data (e.g., rock type, alteration, structure), assay, and mineralogical data into geologic maps and internally consistent cross sections and level plans.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Geologist to develop their skills
- Supervise a team of Geologists in the completion of computerized resource block models that meet corporate modeling standards.
- Provide guidance and counsel to the site management team on applicable programs, practices and existing/proposed local, state and federal regulations. Maintain current working knowledge of applicable Federal, State and local regulations
- Prepare and update drill hole database, maps of deposits and other exploration records.
- Work with Metallurgists in providing samples for processing testing and evaluation and in the development of ore types
- Perform surface and underground geologic mapping
- Assist in the formulation of short-range plans and budget preparation for geological exploration and evaluation at assigned site.
- Performs other duties as required