SAP- HR / HCM (closed)
SAP- HR / HCM with Project Management or Team Lead experience
Are you tired of long hours and constant travel? Are you looking for a position with MAXIMUM growth potential? Then this is the opportunity for you... M-F 8-5 with a company PROVEN to keep their employees and promotes from within!!
This position requires hands-on experience in SAP- HR / HCM and a deep working knowledge of HR operations and strong Project Managements/Lead skills to work full-time with full benefits.
What's in it for you??
This may be a global corporation but you are treated like family. This company offers M-F 8-5 work hours with a great salary along with 7% yearly bonus; 6% 401K matching + 3% retirement fund matching; Immediate 401K matching & immediate health benefits...NO waiting periods!! Full Medical & Dental insurance + partial vision insurance. They also offer tuition reimbursement and parking reimbursement!!
- Provide industry standard Human Resources process and technology expertise for critical HR/Payroll systems and processes.
- Strong Project Management or Leadership experience
- Look for opportunities to leverage SAP, BW/BI, and SharePoint foundation
- Research and achieve best practices related to a variety of Human Resource systems -- SAP HCM, AutoTime or equivalent, and SAP Portal.
- Address needs for business process and system solutions in all areas of HR/Payroll systems
- Engage and support end-users through all phases of the project life-cycle, ensuring stakeholder satisfaction through timely communication and consistent completion of deliverables within critical timelines.
- Assist in define requirements, design and document process flows, facilitate user acceptance testing and support training and user documentation activities.
- Ensure completion of projects within schedule, budget and quality goals
- Identify, establish, and maintain business relationships with HR's final decision makers and managers who influence the selection of solutions
- Translate business requests into technical and business process requirements
- Bachelors Degree in computer science or business related major
- Must be a US Citizen or US Green Card holder
- (1-2 years) ABAP schematic roles
- (3-4 projects) Must have experience with leading projects; does not have to be a large project but some implementation and leadership
- Hands-on expertise in SAP HCM (ECC 6.0), working knowledge of SAP Enterprise Portal (v. 7.0), AutoTime or Kronos Time Keeping; Payroll processing capabilities; SAP reporting functionality, others
- Deep, working knowledge of HR operations
- Strong Payroll experience!
- Any experience w/ garnishments or multistate is a PLUS
- Ability to think strategically about opportunities for business process/systems improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation with analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously
This well established and highly regarded global organization in Downtown Houston, TX is seeking an experienced SAP-HR HCM professional with hands-on experience in SAP HCM and a deep working knowledge of HR operations and strong Project Management/Leadership skills to work full-time with full benefits on a Major Global Roll-out. This organization prides itself on the fact that the efforts of their top notch people have generated positive results by creating additional opportunities within their division.
This position is interviewing immediately; click on APPLY to send your resume TODAY!