.Candidate with good communication skills, technical expertise and excellent interpersonal skills is preferred.
• To provide the highest quality of technical support in identifying and resolving problems for partners, clients and internal staff in line with Company’s Service Level Policy
• To operate as a product specialist in the area of our product and it’s components.
• Identify trends in problems logged to feed into product roadmaps.
• Work with other Company staff, both Support and Technical, to assess and communicate appropriately the impact of problem resolutions.
• Identify and champion improvements in problem resolution processes.
• To train and work with offshore team on outstanding application support related tasks.
• To work on automation of tasks, application support related tasks.
• To take ownership for all outstanding customer queries from the time Technical Support are contacted until escalation, or the resolution is provided for the customer.
• To identify the appropriate process for each problem resolution.
• To share experience and knowledge of problem resolution with other staff members (including international staff) and to assist in creating a knowledge Base for Company’s online products.
• To maintain the guaranteed system uptime it may be necessary to provide 'on call' out of hours support.
• 3 years hands on experience with SQL, data analysis and manipulation skills.
• Good knowledge with C#, ASP.NET, HTML, Java.
• Good understanding of Windows operating systems and active directory.
• Four year college degree, preferably in computer related fields
Personal skills and experience
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work under own initiative
• Excellent customer focus
• Team player
• Confident and self-motivated , Completion focused
• Ability to analyze and prioritize
• Proactive approach
• Problem solving skills
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE