Senior Manager, Duty Free (Greater China) (closed)
Our client is a globally renowned manufacturer of FMCG products which are amongst the biggest categories in the travel retail/duty free segment. In recognition of the growing importance of the China duty free market, they are looking to appoint a seasoned senior manager to develop and implement a strategy for driving the duty free sales in China for the portfolio of product brands that this manufacturer produces.
The key responsibilities of this candidate will include;
- Identifying the market potential for China duty free markets.
- Creating a complete plan for market entry and launch, sustenance of the brand, partner identification, financial involvement, and legal framework.
- Developing a comprehensive short and long-term sales and marketing plan and budget to meet desired growth objectives of the business and overseeing the pricing strategy to ensure competitiveness and profitability.
- Eventually will be heavily involved in developing custom blends and brands for Chinese duty free markets.
- Assist in identifying potential vendors/suppliers from blenders, to leaf and casing suppliers.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have between 10-15 years experience in Duty Free sales in China for this particular product category and have been successfully involved in the development and launch of new brands into the Chinese Duty Free market. You will ideally be working for a manufacturer or a major distributor. You will have excellent communication skills in Chinese and English.
This role can be based in either Shanghai and Hong Kong. The client provides a highly competitive compensation package with various incentives. Occasional travel within the region is required.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your current resume, salary details, and a short description of experience and strengths to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (852) 25255172.
The Executive Practice at Experis-ManpowerGroup focuses on executive level positions within the a wide variety of industry sectors. Building upon the strength of our regional and international network, with over 4000 offices in 73 countries, we have established a global search team with dedicated consultants with extensive industry experience in key locations. Within the Greater China region, we have full-fledged offices in 13 Mainland Chinese cities, in addition to our Hong Kong and Macau offices. To find out more about other opportunities within the Asia-Pacific region, please contact us on the details given above.