Network Administrator (closed)
Ebit Information Systems, an IT staffing and recruiting firm in the Louisville, KY area, is looking for a Network Administrator to join our clients' prestigous offices located throughout the southeast region. This position is based out of the Louisville office with the expectation that the individual is able to travel to any of the other southeastern offices approximately twice a year.
Send resumes to Stacy Rogers, Senior Recruiter: email@example.com; feel free to ask me about our $599 referral bonus.
We are looking for someone who is team oriented, a good communicator, professional, reliable, and must have strong work and personal ethics. Personality is going to be just as important as the technical skills this individual will posess.
We are looking for someone with a broad understanding of various technical skills and can learn new technology. Because this is a law firm, confidentiality will also be is key! Required previous experience as a Network Administrator for similar medium to large network (90 servers 600 workstations multiple offices). Need to have some technical college or tech school training. Will be responsible for the following;
· Installing, administering, maintaining, and troubleshooting data and voice server infrastructure.
· Maintaining security and integrity of firm systems and data ? maintaining compliance with all applicable laws, regulatory, and organizational standards.
· Planning and documenting LAN/WAN/SAN, secure remote access, server and supporting infrastructure architecture.
· Proactively monitoring and supporting entire back-office infrastructure event logs, reporting, patches, and hotfixes.
· Assist in desktop setup, installation, and support as needed.
Must have worked with the following;
· VMWare Server ESX-vSphere
· VMWare View
· MS Server 2000-08 R3
· MS Exchange 03-10
· MS SQL Server 05-12
· HP SAN
Would be nice to have the following;
· SharePoint 2010-Currently have a sharepoint developer but would be nice if Net Admin knew enough to back fill temporarily if need
· XenServer/XenApp/Citrix installations
· HP A series switches
· SonicWall/Aventail Firewalls and VPN
· IBM X-series servers
· OpenText DM
· Sophus SPX Email Appliance
· MS Hyper-V
· Various Mobile Devices and security (MobileIron)
· CRM (InterAction)
· MS System Center
· ShoreTel VoIP
· Experience with law firms existing server applications & hardware is a plus
Come join a company listed as one of the top ten places to work in Kentucky for the last seven consecutive years!!