Accounting/Tax Knowledge Management Liaison (closed)
PKF North America (www.pkfna.org) is a non-profit accounting firm association of independently-owned public accounting and consulting firms with members in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
Accounting/Tax Knowledge Management Liaison
- Coordinate sourcing, summarization and dissemination of timely accounting, auditing, and tax technical information to and among the member firms of the association.
- The position will be responsible for developing relationships with external sources and member firm professionals who have technical expertise in a wide variety of both typical and specialized areas of accounting, auditing and tax practice.
- Activity will include assistance and facilitation with respect to questions and issues raised by member firms using member‐based and external resources to provide technical information on complex and new or pending accounting and auditing standards or tax law.
- The candidate will not be expected to personally develop technical solutions or render opinions on issues or questions submitted by member firms
- Enjoys helping people find solutions to their business needs.
- Good at working with external product and service providers and mining resources available through members and outside providers.
- Able to assemble large amounts of information in a useful, easily retrievable format.
- Good at asking questions relative to business needs.
- Able to effectively correlate business needs with available resources and to facilitate making connections between the two.
- Motivated to follow up with members to ensure that their business needs are being met on a timely basis.
- Possesses a proactive mind set evidenced by a drive to develop new channels of communication, new products and services, and generally address member business needs with quality resources delivered on a timely basis.
- Able to coordinate multiple activities as described in “Duties.”
- Act as association staff Liaison with Accounting and Auditing and Tax Committees.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the Accounting and Auditing and Tax areas of the association’s resource database.
- Coordinate with the Accounting and Auditing and Tax Committee members in determining the appropriate association response to pending changes to accounting and auditing standards and tax law.
- Participate in the association event planning process through coordinating content for technical tracks as required.
- Liaise with committees and task forces of the AICPA and other organizations that address accounting and auditing and tax issues on behalf of the profession of accounting.
- Coordinate with the association’s representatives on the international affiliate organization’s International Professional Standards Committee
- Bachelor’s degree; a major accounting, or business is preferred – Masters/MBA a plus
- 5‐7 years experience—experience in a professional services firm a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Willingness and ability to travel as required to serve the membership
- Ability to work with multiple projects simultaneously.
To Apply - please send resume to Pathway360Consulting@gmail.com
Pathway360 Consulting has been engaged to conduct this search. No third parties please