Restaurant Kitchen Manager
As one of the strongest Casual Dining chains in the country, we believe in having a good time. We strive to provide the best customer service for every patron that walks through our door. Our diverse menu features quality meals, all made from scratch, ranging from steaks to seafood. But the success of our restaurants can't be attributed to our food alone; without a talented management staff we would not be where we are today.
We are currently seeking a Restaurant Kitchen Manager for our NEW STORE OPENING in Selinsgrove!This person should have an abundance of energy and not be afraid to tackle new challenges.
- 2+ years of current Full Service Restaurant Kitchen/BOH Management experience
- High volume background; must have experience managing restaurants doing over $2.5 million in sales
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
If you would like to be considered for this position immediately, email your resume and three professional references to email@example.com.
Use the Power of Gecko Hospitality…… more choices™