Account Manager-Randstad Technologies
Since our inception in 1984, Randstad Technologies has worked hard to become one of the largest IT staffing companies in the country. We have achieved this by providing a fun, supportive work environment where our employees are encouraged to reach their potential. At Randstad Technologies we believe the best investment we can make is hiring quality people. You provide the hard work and dedication to excellence and we will provide you with the tools, training, and support necessary to help you become a success in your career. We empower our employees to pursue challenging, professional growth opportunities and generously recognize and reward them for their hard work and achievements. Join our team today and start working for a company that will help you achieve your personal, professional, and financial goals.
Responsibilities of Account Manager:
- Promote Client development and build relationships with prospective Clients through office visits, presentations and negotiations.
- Work with Client to obtain qualified job requirements and educate Client on Randstad Technologies’ processes.
- Update and maintain Client information in accordance to Randstad Technologies’ standards.
- Responsible for increasing the number of qualified hiring contacts in database.
- Track vendor agreements and complete accurate invoicing information.
- Locate other contractors working at Client locations and refer them to recruiting.
- Maintain contractors working in existing Clients, tracking personal starts and upcoming finishes.
- Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations.
Required Skills of Account Manager:
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honest and integrity
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Must have the desire to be the best and a passion for producing results.
- 4 year college degree required
At Randstad Technologies, we recognize the need for individual and corporate responsibility. We are committed to improving the quality of life and enhancing the vitality of the communities in which we operate. Randstad Technologies provides support through various Community Outreach Programs, including a Corporate Giving Program, an Office Matching Program, and an employee Volunteer Day, where employees are encouraged to volunteer at a non-profit organization of their choice.
As an employee, you can benefit from:
- Health and Vision Insurance (available first day of employment)
- Dental Insurance (available first day of employment)
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Flexible Spending Account Option for Health & Dependent Care Expenses
- 401k Plan
- Cell Phone Discount Plans
- Gym Reimbursement Program
- Panasonic Purchase Program
- Dell Purchase Program
- New Horizon's Training Discount
- Randstad Technologies University
In addition, we hope to reward you with some great programs like:
- Randstad Technologies Stars, Sales Contests, and High Spread Contests
- President's Club
- Anniversary Program
- Leaders in Training Program
Randstad Technologies is an EOE-M/F/V/D and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a $18.8 billion global provider of professional employment services and the second largest staffing organization in the world.