SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST - GENERAL INSURANCE
SALARY: £50,000 to £70,000 + fantastic benefit package
Be a part of an exclusive team of specialist who will set the standard high for technology throughout the business.
The key duties & responsibilities of this role are:
* To provide business analysis skills throughout the industry
* Identify areas where improvements in current insurance practices can be improved / greater / better use of electronic trading or re-engineering current processes
* Manage the provision of outsourced bespoke software solutions to agreed quality levels, timescales and budgets
* To work closely with customers to understand the business requirements for a project
* Developing effective working relationships with all parties
* To consider how utilising new technologies could be beneficial and sell the benefit of these to the industry.
Knowledge and Skills
* An expert knowledge of UK general insurance practice
* A proven track record of successful project implementation in a software environment
* Experience with re-engineering current processes to achieve benefits.
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Self-starter with excellent negotiation skills
* Capable of being diplomatic and persuasive with the user base to achieve the desired end
* Experience of the whole project life cycle
Please contact email@example.com for more information