Business Analyst needed to provide expertise in the delivery of a market development project
Duties and Responsibilities
* Analyse business processes
* Defining business requirements
* Recognise, plan and manage the impact of change arising from project development and non-project related activities
* Manage complex and difficult negotiation that could potentially impact the scope
* Provide analytical and research support by reviewing performance
* Define benefits and impacts on all parties of process changes by carrying out cost benefit analysis and consultation work to a high standard.
* Produce reports, factual briefings, communication material and summaries of reform
*Communicate information in the format of written briefings and reports
* Provide support to research initiatives such as customer satisfaction and support brand strategy/communications teams where necessary.
* Co-ordinate User Acceptance Testing: define test cases and/or create and execute functional test scripts.
* Good understanding of handling claims preferably in the London market
* Proven experience of working in a project environment
* Experience of delivering business change projects, implementing process re-engineering and operational change would be ideal.
* Preferably, a clear understanding of the Lloyds market, how it works operationally and the roles and responsibilities in the business process.
* Demonstrable knowledge of technology and packages: MS/Excel, MS/Word, MS/Project, MS/PowerPoint, MS/Visio.
* In-depth experience of writing project documentation
* Excellent analytical & report writing skills
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information