Senior Corporate Recruiter (closed)
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for the provisioning of staffing services to the Corporate Office, delivering high quality professional candidates, advancing the corporate brand across numerous markets and professional communities, as well as guiding candidates and hiring managers through the selection process.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with vendors, community organizations, and other team members to create partnerships that yield success, predictable results, and credibility.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Leverage online recruiting resources and other sources to identify and recruit the very best candidates using a variety of tools and techniques, including but not limited to: 3rd party job boards, social media and industry events.
- Participate in the identification and delivery of Career Fairs.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriate skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to the requirements of a position.
- Prescreen candidates presented for detailed interviewing by hiring managers, including the use of behavioral-based interviewing methodologies, as approved by the Recruitment Manager.
- Develop and manage working relationships with external vendors including 3rd party recruiters and recruitment advertising firms.
- Prepare accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities for hand off to the HR Coordinators to ensure that records are stored per policy and available for audit.
- Assist in the development of ongoing, pro-active, creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies to bring top talent to the company.
- Develop an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Visit hiring manager departments to develop a thorough understanding of the department culture and write complete and detailed search assignments, ensuring an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements.
- Create and foster relationships with colleges and professional organizations to attract alumni and diverse candidates
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or related discipline is desired.
- CHRP and/or professional recruiting designation would be considered an asset.
- 5+ years’ progressive HR generalist experience
- 3+ years’ experience in full lifecycle recruiting, preferably at a senior or Corporate level (experience with strategic full lifecycle recruiting)
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large.
- Creativity, recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization are required.
- Detailed oriented;
- Ability to influence others
- Organizational savvy
- Able to work independently
- Strong sense of urgency
- Teamwork/Collaboration: demonstrated skills and abilities in collaborative efforts with experience in team/project oriented activities.
- Is proactive, takes ownership of responsibilities and shows initiative
- Ability to prioritize multiple activities with tight deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changing working conditions
- Demonstrated ability to act independently upon information and make decisions that achieve optimal results.
Some travel will be required in this position (15%).