Java/ Oracle Application Developer (closed)
Global Software Company that helps companies automate their document processes has an direct hire, full time (not contract) opening for a Java/Oracle EBS Developer!
You will design and develop a composite of applications that complement integrated business processes with Oracle E-Business Suite Accounts Payable.
To be considered, you must have development experience with Java, Oracle JDeveloper, ADF Faces and ADF Business Components.
As an example, some job duties may include:
- Design, develop, and enhance composite applications and extensions using the Oracle JDeveloper Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Design and develop new user interface Web pages and business logic using Oracle ADF Faces and ADF Business Components.
- Develop integration routines and services orchestrated through Oracle BPEL Manager within an Oracle SOA Suite environment.
- Actively participate in design and analysis sessions to ensure sound team decision-making for technical integrations to address key market and customer requirements.
- Support system and user acceptance testing activities, including issue resolution so that tasks are completed in a timely manner.
Enjoy a small company feel at the RTP office location while being financially supported by a global corporation! His company cannot sponsor Visas!