Web Service Analyst
Web Services Analyst
The Web Services Analyst works with assigned business units to design, develop, implement and support internal and/or external web sites and applications. This includes providing content entry support for any applicable content management system (CMS) or internally/externally developed web site/application. The Web Services Analyst l provides technical support in the deployment and maintenance of web sites, web applications and associated databases and data feeds hosted at the US based Cloud Hosting environment for any applicable business unit.
- Perform the development and deployment of web based solutions to meet project and business goals, timelines and budgets
- Analyze, implement & validate web based systems in order to satisfy the business needs and in accordance with the regulated requirements defined by the authorities.
- Work in concert with Cloud Hosting Provider Staff to monitor, maintain, and support the day to day operations of our hosting platform.
- Manage and maintain security access to the Cloud Hosting Platform
- Manage and maintain creation of web sites and databases on the Cloud Hosting Platform
- Manage the scheduled data feeds/extracts that keep our data in-sync with our External Agency Partners.
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 1-3 years of relevant web development and implementation using HTML5 and Microsoft .Net Framework.
- 1+ years of relevant Oracle (9i or higher) or SQL Server 2005 or higher
- 1+ years Windows Scripting or Dos/NT Shell Scripting
- 1+ years of relevant MS SharePoint 2007 or higher development experience
- Adobe Photoshop and Apple App development is a plus
- Pharmaceutical specific knowledge such as validation, part 11 compliance is a plus
- Good written and communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to manage personal workload
- Experience working in diverse teams where team members may be remote.
- Experience working with external agencies and parties who are outside span-of-control