Dir Materials Management (closed)
Oversee and manage all raw material processes to ensure continuous plant operations including warehouse, materials planning, procurement, vendor management, supply strategy, and risk mitigation.
Have overall responsibility for raw materials inventory value and budget including operational and capital expenses, in addition to raw material cost of goods sold.
- Develop vision for the Materials Organization that aligns with the Site Leadership and technical operations for continuous supply and risk mitigation.
- Use team approach to implement vision and ensure efficient operations.
- Build efficient processes to increase effectiveness of materials supply and to develop ability to handle more volume and complexity.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Technical degree; MBA preferred
- 10+ years in materials management in multi-plant operations in life science industry
- Experience in materials planning including multiple products and work streams
- Ability to develop robust global systems/process towards a best in class position
- Lead high level cross functional strategic teams and deliver against set goals
- High-level problem solving and decision making ability
- Experience managing short and long range product supply conflicts and resource decisions
- Experience developing plans which mitigate risk and ensure supply/plant operations based on understanding of technical issues and multi-option scenarios
US citizens or permanent residents only!
Send resume (in Word) to email@example.com.