Embedded Software Engineer – C/C++
Client : Leading Telecom Company
Job Title : Embedded Software Engineer – C/C++
Location : Libertyville, IL
Duration : 3+ Months with possibility of an extension
- A highly motivated self starter with experience in real time, embedded software 'C/C++' and/or Linux development and a demonstrated proficiency in low level software integration activities.
- Requires proficiency in C.
- Experience with debuggers, simulators, and logic analyzers required. In addition, strong problem solving, verbal and written communication, inter-group coordination and teamwork skills are required.
- Knowledge of 2G/3G and LTE cellular protocol a plus.
- C knowledge is required. C++, Linux area plus. GIT/Gerrit experience and problem tracking/reporting (Jira) a plus.
- Experience with GCF Certification/Carrier Validation Test also a plus.
- Experience with Test Scripting and Test report generation a plus.
- BS/MS in EE / CS / Computer Engineering
A CMMI Level 5 Organization