Creative Director (closed)
- Results management of one or several creative teams including: Art Directors, Copywriters, and Graphic Designers—partnering with Team Leaders toward mentoring for each direct report.
- Organizes and leads creative reviews within department.
- Contributes to preliminary strategy formation for each assigned line of business.
- Review and approval of new creative proposals (Briefs).
- Recommends creative testing.
- Recommends and deciding upon use of outside creative vendors.
- Recommend product development and tests across lines of business.
- Serves as central figure in the cross-fertilization process and leading brainstorming sessions within Brand Marketing, as well as other areas of the company.
- Self-organized and manage multiple numerous, concurrent projects
- 4-year degree specializing in graphic design, communications, or similar discipline.
- 8+ years industry experience as a Creative Director
- Portfolio: Develops strategy and creates script for major advertising campaigns including broadcast, print and Web components. Supervises all aspects of the creative process, including managing full-time, freelance and vendors. Demonstrates ability to consistently remain within budget and deliver within deadline. Overcomes adversity and obstacles within teams.
- Direct Mail within the financial industry highly preferred.
- Quick to identify, address and incorporate trends into strategic development.
- Trains and mentors members of the creative team. Speaks and manages to industry Best Practices.
Creative Directors know the capabilities of today’s most commonly used software packages and can frequently make documents changes using the following: Quark, Illustrator, Photoshop, MSWord, Acrobat