Strategic Marketing Manager (closed)
TECHEAD is currently seeking a Strategic Marketing Manager to be a part of a Fortune 500 Company here in Richmond, VA.
This is a 6 month contract role, and is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door.
TECHEAD offers competitive benefits AND we are an Adobe Certified Training facility. As a contractor with us, you are able to accrue FREE training days to help grow and develop your career!
- Conduct and attend Marketing meetings, work with strategists, Business Analysts and Creative Directors to understand objective of solicitation/internal campaign initiative
- Oversee the writing of the Marketing briefs to ensure quality of information for campaign execution
- Work with team to analyze research on targeted demographics
- Direct and manage marketing and creative teams
- Promote Brand awareness and manage consistency
- Partner with internal and external clients to leverage relationships for optimal execution of marketing strategies
- Work with other Senior Level Marketing Managers to evaluate the results of Focus Groups for product testing/research to implement upcoming campaigns
- Initiate recommendations to improve routing and creative process and ways of improving the overall efficiencies
- 4-year degree in marketing, communications, or business. MBA Preferred
- 8+ years experience in a strategic management role, preferably in a marketing/product management or agency environment.
- Preferred: 4+ years Direct Mail experience, or fast-paced, agency environment managing multiple projects for multiple customers/accounts.
- Confident in leading marketing projects for multiple clients, ideally Direct Mail solicitations for the financial industry or ad agency with multiple client/industry focuses.
- Proven ability to quickly ramp up on expectations of client.
- Actively researches, learns and incorporates new means and methods whenever and wherever possible to improve processes.
MS Word - 3+, MS Excel - 3+, MS Project - 3+ (a plus), Acrobat - 1+