Chef Manager (closed)
Vancouver, BC (downtown)
We are seeking a Chef Manager who will direct both front and back end operations of the unit. You will also be responsible for the unit's overall success which includes meeting budgets, enforcing QA standards, providing and maintaining excellent client and customer relationship and leading a team of 2-3 success partners. This position reports directly to the District Manager.
- You will drive the financial success of the unit's operation.
- Lead all phases of food preparation, menu planning and development, operation planning and expenditures, budgeting, costing and maintaining proper inventory levels.
- Recruit, hire, schedule and perform general administrative duties.
- Ensure excellent client relationships and client satisfaction with the service and menu options.
- Achieve compliance with Compass’ Quality Assurance, Occupational Health and Safety Act and WHMIS regulations
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Minimum of 2 years related food service management experience
- At least 2 to 3 years cooking experience in a food service establishment with additional emphasis on controlling food and labour costs
- 1 to 2 years catering experience
- Red Seal or equivalent preferred
- Creatively apply current trendy food items and presentations to food service operations
- A strong motivator, mentor and leader with management skills
- A very detail oriented individual and a strong team player
- Outstanding client relationship skills
- A Good understanding of financials (budgeting, forecasting and administration)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Red Seal Certification
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY BY VISITING: http://bit.ly/H4gii5