Smartphone Technician (closed)
Since its inception in 2009, uBreakiFix has grown to more than 32 stores in 14 markets across the US. But the best part is that we're currently looking for new members to join our team! Are you a tech-savvy individual? Do you enjoy working with cell phone components and/or computer hardware? Well then come join one of the largest and most reputable smartphone repair companies in the US! Interested candidates for employment must email their resume to email@example.com or call 1-877-320-2237 and ask for Charles Irby.
The unrelenting commitment to customer satisfaction shown by uBreakiFix has directly resulted in its current period of rapid nationwide growth. uBreakiFix has become the preeminent gadget repair company in the industry, largely due to its low price promise and industry leading 90-day repair guarantee.
uBreakiFix handles everything from iPhones, BlackBerrys, HTCs, Droids, Xboxes and PS3s, to cameras, laptops and computers. Do you have broken glass on your iPhone 4? A virus that your PC can't seem to get rid of? A BlackBerry that just won't shake software issues? An iPhone that needs to be jailbroken and unlocked? A Mac that isn't running like it used to? Let the repair professionals at uBreakiFix bring your electronic device back to its original look, feel and functionality - all for much less than buying a new one. And most repairs can be completed while you wait!
From water-damage or shattered displays to complex technical issues, uBreakiFix is your fast, affordable, reliable repair solution. Visit www.ubreakifix.com for more info!
Job Title: Smartphone Technician
Job Purpose: Serves customers by diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing devices, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent technical, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Work well in team environment
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
- High school diploma or GED
- Proof that you are legally entitled to work in the United States
- Previous experience working at retail electronics store
- A+ certification
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT)
- Experience repairing electronics, smartphones, PC/MACs, and game consoles
- Technical degree or certification in Electronics or Consumer Electronics
Tasks and Responsibilities-
- Greet customers in friendly manner
- Diagnose/troubleshoot device
- Provide recommendations for problem resolution
- Provide estimates to customer for repair, replacement according to problem diagnosis and repair/replacement recommendation
- Ensure repair meets uBreakiFix quality standards
- Keep track of inventory to safeguard correct amount of stock
- Maintain cleanliness of store