Product & Corporate Manager (Air Cargo) (closed)
Los Angeles, CA
$50,000 - $80,000 DOE compensation
- Responsible for marketing strategies and revenue growth for special products targeted on existing key corporate accounts within the client base
- Develop new products and execute strategies to increase market share of special products. Motivate sales team to implement strategy.
- Communicate regularly with established corporate customers and visit customers to develop the business. Ensure customer satisfaction and metrics.
- Responsible for up-to-date industry knowledge, performance metrics and utilize all marketing tools and company data to identify and develop potential business.
- Represents Airlines at industry meetings. Practices safe working habits.
- Identify key accounts, develop and execute strategies to ensure yield and revenue are maintained and the business is driven appropriately for special products
- Asses market position and increase overall market share of US export business with innovative products and Motivate sales team to implement planned strategies
- Establish and maintain key customer relationship with corporate accounts.
- Spot opportunity, and as a highly effective negotiator, make deals and capture new revenue streams
- Keep senior and managers fully informed of business trends and performance of special products and corporate accounts. Drive timely and accurate data analysis and reports for special products and corporate accounts.
- Attends meetings and represent Airlines in the global industry arena. Conduct and/or participate in customer events with clear ROI objectives to build appropriate relationships.
- Ensures appropriate and effective external communications and advertising.
- Drive process changes to ensure goals are met.
- Manage relationships with key operations personnel to ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop account plans to identify and capture potential revenue from assigned sales territory and increase revenue and volume share of existing account base. Measure, adjust and pursue stretch goals.
- Partner, coordinate and cooperate with other sales and marketing staff to accomplish all team and company-based goals.
- Evaluate on-going product and corporate account performance. Proactively adjust plan to maintain productivity and growth.
- Remain fully versed on all sales- and performance related company performance data as released.
- Maintain safe, secure, ethical work environment.
- Bachelor degree in business or equivalent experience.
- Recent knowledge and experience in Air Cargo industry, 7-10 years in Air Cargo sales and marketing. Global experience is a plus. Must have strategic and tactical planning ability, strong written and verbal skills, and a global perspective to work across a variety of cultures and geography.
- Professional appearance, the ability to establish appropriate customer relationships. Self-motivated, multi tasked and able to work independently under pressure.