HR Administrative Assistant (closed)
Provide administrative support for the Corporate HR Team.
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience to include heavy data input, analysis and reporting.
- 2 or more years Human Resources experience required.
- Experience with various payroll, HRIS or other related systems, e.g. PeopleSoft, a plus. Taleo ATS a plus.
- Demonstrated advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel (pivot tables, v look-ups, macros, charts & graphs, etc.), PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficiency with the Internet, i.e., collecting research and other requested data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and priority setting skills.
- Proven ability to work independently on multiple projects concurrently with time sensitive deadlines.
- Must demonstrate flexibility when work assignments or priorities change and a willingness to do whatever it takes to ensure the overall effectiveness of the HR function.
- Ability to decide and act without having the total picture, comfortable handling risk and uncertainty.
- Ability to prepare correspondence and documents with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be resourceful in accomplishing work tasks and obtaining needed information.
- Ability to interact in a helpful, courteous and professional manner.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and level of energy required to handle a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated reliable work ethic and desire to put in extra time and effort to ensure effectiveness.
- Oil & Gas industry experience a plus, but not a requirement.