AurionPro Solutions Leading Global IT Consulting Services.
We’ve Urgent requirement with one of our client for Windows Administrator Job opening Location Mountain View, CA
Position Title: Windows Administrator
Location : Mountain View, CA
Duration : 6 months
Duties Administer a small, uniform group of infrastructure components or assists in the administration of a larger system of infrastructure components. Act as a front-line interface to IT and non-IT users, accepting trouble tickets, resolve simple tickets, dispatching more complex tickets to the appropriate IT Specialists. Assist in taking system inventories and building documentation. Participate as member of a project team and deliver infrastructure components according to requirements and timelines. May participate in on-call duties on a weekly rotational basis.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Be point of contact for Production, Development and Engineering customers, developing tactical plans in line with project initiatives and programs.
Provide updates and status to management and stakeholders on project efforts.
Perform System / Network Administration activities on Windows, Linux and Solaris systems.
Automate various System Administration activities.
Develop various system administration / monitoring tools for day to day use and handover to operation team with proper documentation and training.
Install, configure, maintain, perform upgrades and support the following system management tools : WSUS, SEP, Altiris, and ADAM.
Install, configure, maintain, perform upgrades and support on the following : Windows 2003 & 2008 Domain Controllers, ADAM instance, Active Directory.
Should be security conscious in all the system administration, development and tools configuration/management activities.
Provision new systems and troubleshooting on Windows.
Participate in “ proof of concept ” programs, implementing new technologies and tools.
Complete and submit weekly report to Management. Should track and document all tasks, resolution provided for issues and project/work status and provide to management.
Participate in 'on-call' duties outside of normal business hours as well as participate in bi-weekly maintenance windows as required.
Perform support and maintenance activities of Production, QA and Development systems. Manage and document all work through appropriate work management and change control systems.
Able to support systems handling credit card data, PCI Compliance systems, Systems supporting DoD and Systems with confidential and proprietary information such as source code.
Skills Action Oriented Functional/ Technical Skills Innovation Problem Solving Learning Agility Listening Perseverance
- 5 to 7 years’ experience as system admin (Windows/AD Administration).
- 5 to 7 Years’ experience in Active Directory, SEP, WSUS and Windows 2003/2008.
- 1 to 3 Years’ experience in VMWare virtualization techniques is a must.
- Experience with DC replication using ADAM is a must.
- Experience with Quest Vintella is a must.
- In depth knowledge of System/OS level TCP/IP Networking is a must.
- Experience in Splunk, Nagios, Puppet will be added plus.
- Experience in system & network administration of RHEL Linux & VMware ESX 4.
- Should put in security as a priority in all the administration and tools management.
- Should be able to work independently and lead/complete project as per guidelines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as oral and written skills.
- Participate in off-hours, weekends and holidays on-call support as required.
- Up to 25% of US and International travel.
- Ability to acquire and maintain Trusted employee status.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and work inside a data center environment
- Must be US Citizen or Green card Holder.
Sr. Talent Acquisition
e mail: email@example.com
Fax: 732 909 2221
IM Yahoo: eAcquisition
Google IM: eAcquisition1
AurionPro Solutions, Inc.
379 Thornall Street
2nd Floor Edison NJ 08837