Datawarehouse Developer (closed)
Our client has an immediate need for Datawarehouse Developers to help improve and upgrade their existing and legacy technologies.
In this dynamic full time role you will use cutting edge Data Warehouse tools to help integrate, transform and analyze information. This position is responsible for designing and implementing our client’s enterprise analytical and data warehouse infrastructure. This individual will work closely with multiple functional areas to elicit data and data warehouse requirements. Creates, maintains, and distribute Multi-dimensional models, OLAP, Extracts, Interfaces, Metrics, queries and much more.
- Business Intelligence (BI) Design, Development, and Maintenance
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient SQL code and extracts using BI tools T-SQL and PL/SQL.
- Develop and utilize query standards to insure a high degree of consistency surrounding the layout and usability of the EDW/BI tools as delivered.
- Develop EDW/BI including data marts, multi-dimensional data cubes and creation of enterprise metrics.
- Develop user-friendly and consistent interfaces for reporting and distribution systems.
- Monitor the system data integrity and file creation and transfer to insure accurate results.
- Support enterprise data strategy utilizing enterprise reporting tools, like SSIS, SSAS, Business Object Enterprise, Oracle 10g, PL-SQL developer, SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Define and create views and procedures that meet end user requirements and perform efficiently.
- Find the most effective methods to transform the needed data for client reports, queries and enhancements to EDW/BI.
- Receive, analyze, and resolve incident tickets assigned from the IT Service Desk. Incidents may include, but are not limited to EDW/BI, database application errors, how-to questions, user access, etc.
- Coordinate the timely deployment and distribution of queries and reports utilizing Business Objects Enterprise.
Must have the following qualifications
- BSCS or relevant equivalent
- 6-8 years IT experience including the following
- 3 - 5 years Oracle SQL or T-SQL programming skills
- 1 - 3 years of data warehouse development using the Microsoft BI toolset including SSIS and SSAS
- 3 - 5 years exposure to Reporting Tools such as Crystal Reports and Business Objects
- Advanced knowledge of relational database structure, tables, views and stored procedures OR an approved equivalent combination of education and experience
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently through the development process from request, design, implementation, to testing and maintenance.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and critical thinking skills to assess reporting needs and determine the appropriate actions needed.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Comfortable working in a large, dynamic and complex technical and operational environment
- Experience developing MDX queries.
- Data Mining/Predictive Modeling experience
- Experience integrating Microsoft Business Intelligence tools into Microsoft SharePoint.
- Development of Enterprise Dashboards and KPI.
Apply now for immediate consideration
Must be authorized to work in the US without support. No relocation help will be provided.