MSP Business Development Executive (closed)
Business Development Executive, Contingent Workforce Solutions
Business Development professional will lead the development and execution of the sales strategy to include MSP, enterprise staffing, and consulting. The selected individual will become a member of a team and will be personally responsible for new business generation and solution creation utilizing traditional business development methodologies. Strategic selling skills are imperative as the position will have significant contact with senior level executives and prospective clients.
· Salesforce.com or prospect tracking software
· Developing and delivering sales proposals
· Managed Service Program(MSP) concept and sales tactics
· Enterprise/national staffing engagements
· Demonstrate skills of meeting annual sales quotas
· Prioritize and accomplish a daily task load - solid technical experience enabling independent performance
· Adapt to new environments and become productive quickly - able to work independently and excel in a fast paced environment where changing priorities are common place
· Demonstrate exceptional analytical skills necessary to quickly assess emergent engagement needs in order to quickly and effectively resolve issues
· Communicate exceptionally both in written and oral format to build rapport with customers and work associates - comfortable communicating, negotiating and interacting with individuals at all levels within an organization
· Project a polished, professional image at all times
· Comfortable with public speaking
Typically, six to nine years of sales experience with three or more years of a demonstrated record of success in selling Human Capital Solutions. Experience selling to a diverse client base geographically or in specific verticals is a plus.
Required Education: BS, BA or Masters degree in Marketing or Sales or a related field preferred. This is a 6 figure base + aggressive commission plan. Will work virtually and prefers a NE location.