Media Development Manager - EMEA (closed)
Account Executive / £20-25k pa + Benefits + Bonus / London
Do have you experience in the flawless set-up, planning and booking of campaigns? A fresh new opportunity has opened up for an Account Executive to join a leading online media publication. This brand was launched in the UK in 2011 and has already surpassed 2.5m unique visitors per month – they are part of a top 5 digital media company in terms of audience who have an excess of 11m unique visitors per month (in the UK).
As Account Manager you will work alongside Sales and Account Management in the end-to-end campaign management ensuring a high degree of team focus, standards of communication, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and navigate a matrix organisation.
- Developing media plans in conjunction with the sales person as part of the RFP process
- Reservation of inventory to ensure that we can execute on clients campaign objectives
- Where inventory is not available, propose alternatives to the sales person for consideration
- Production of IOs, working with AM to secure client signature and IO return
- Working with AM, ensuring all bookings are recognised in the Finance system through diligence in campaign administration
- Working with relevant business teams for account (Salesforce) and campaign (MPS) set ups when required, eg: Product, Monetisation, Traffic, Data Management
- Managing the takeover and roadblock schedules and ensuring no double bookings
- Acting as first point of contact for avails and forecasting troubleshooting – investigating and resolving tier 1 issues where possible and escalating tier 2 issues to the appropriate internal contact
- Share best practice and learning’s among the Sales and Client Services community
- Experience within a Sales environment, with media sales support experience an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with frequent pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as independently
- Planning, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in data input, report extraction & analysis
- Experience with working with clients
- MS Excel proficient
- A degree and/or equivalent professional experience
To apply for this exciting position please follow the link to upload your CV and apply! If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact Lucy.