Premium Sales Executive (closed)
Premium Sales Executive / £37k pa + Bonus + benefits, London
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in an ambitious and dynamic sales environment? If so, the world’s first advertising network, who has maintained its position as one of the leading networks since its launch in 2001, are looking for a Premium Sales Executive. This world renowned ad network with over 70 of the top 100 comScore publishers and reaching over 80% of the online population! As the Premium Sales Executive you will be responsible for driving business revenue growth across a specified range of clients, both existing and new contacts.
The key to the success of this individual will be the ability to sell new, high-end, and complex products and multi-platform advertising packages across all the brands solutions. This includes branding, performance, video and behavioural capabilities across the 3rd party network business.
- Working as part of a team to contribute towards business revenue targets (in terms of volume of business defined by transactions and monetary targets). Take corrective actions where targets are not being met and seek advice on alternative advertising solutions
- Deliver excellent service and relationship management to clients; communicate with the client on campaign delivery and performance supported by a highly skilled back office team; develop and maintain necessary technical knowledge to be the clients’ point of contact for troubleshooting; deliver highly effective sales presentations, proposals and negotiations
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of online marketplace – CPA and back end objectives for client and agency ROI requirement
- Support the Group Head, Premium Sales in the development of sales strategy and wider business development; present business projections, forecasts and other summary reports to satisfy management requirements
- Be an effective team player and participate in both work and social team development activities. The job holder will not withhold information and knowledge that could be beneficial for other members of the team
- Proactively seek to advance knowledge of AOL’s entire range of opportunities and suite of products
- Experience and expertise in online media is highly valuable, but not mandatory, but candidates will be expected to have a strong passion for selling online media
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Network, industry and competition, as well as a good knowledge of Branding and behavioural performance & new product solutions
- Strong time management and organisational skills to maintain own work-flow and meet deadlines.
- Ability to quickly grasp a clear understanding of the clients’ needs to build rapport and successful long term relationships
- Numerate with a good level of knowledge of MS Office packages, particularly Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- A degree and/or equivalent professional experience
To apply for this exciting position please follow the link to upload your CV and apply! If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact Lucy.