Human Capabilities Specialist (closed)
- Work with the Business Leader and HR on determining the competency level of the people.
- Design the training curriculum base on the competency requirement.
- Conduct region /team level training needs analysis (include data collection, analysis, recommendations) with a view towards development solutions.
- Maintain competency plans and roadmaps.
- Design, implement, track and maintain training plans, training budgets, training roadmaps and training programmes.
- Implement evaluation processes and procedures to ensure quality delivery of learning and development. Provide train-the-trainer expertise.
- Facilitate workshops but may not conduct training.
- Support the maintenance of HRIS.
- Work closely with line manager to identify relevant development plans and to obtain buy in.
- Liaise with external vendors for training and development purposes.
- Work closely with the Competence Centre Human Capabilities in HR teams in Headquarters and Asia Pacific.
- At least a University Degree with postgraduate qualifications in Human Resource Management or Business Administration.
- 3-5 years in the planning and implementation of competency development, career development and training in a large international establishment.
- Knowledge of Organizational Development and has good facilitation skills.
- Knowledge of Training design, analysis and process.
- Knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin.
- Regional exposure is a must.
If you are keen kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org