RA/QA Manager - Devices, Surrey -UK (closed)
Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance Manager - Devices; excellent job opportunity in Surrey, UK. An RA/QA Manager is sought for a leading devices organisation to manage worldwide compliance and registration activities. This global organisation has products sold in multiple markets globally. Ideally you will have European and emerging markets regulatory affairs exposure and have classes I, II or III devices experience.
This is a growing organisation with excellent long term career prospects, located in Surrey and commutable from SW London this is a fantastic opportunity for a driven regulatory professional at this level or someone looking to take the next step.
- Responsible for forward planning of Regulatory and Product Registration, issues.
- Assume responsibility for area of work and outcomes, able to manage most interruptions to work flow with little referral to Line Manager.
- Understands and actively develops the relationships with colleagues, customers and the department as a whole.
- Responsible for Product Registration, documentation of expiry dates and prompt re-registration of products (defined in partnership with marketing) throughout the region, acting as factory liaison to facilitate this process.
- Responsibility for the administration of the Russian Federation’s Standard (GOST-R), and applicable product labelling, in partnership with the manufacturing divisions.
- Responsibility for Product Labelling requirements in other markets such as India and Ukraine in partnership with the manufacturing divisions.
- Line Management of a Divisional Complaints Officer to ensure progression and resolution of product complaints in a timely manner.
If this is of interest to you or someone you know please contact David Nixon on 0203 465 0051 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org