Cruise Vacation Planner (closed)
Our client is one of the largest tour and cruise operators in the world. With their extensive network and attractive pricing, they have been delighting customers around the world with cruises to exotic locations and specially-customized packages for different market segments.
Our esteemed client is currently inviting suitable talents to join their Sales & Customer Service team in Singapore.
You’ll get to enjoy:
1) Centralized work location (Tanjong Pagar).
2) Attractive salary package
3) Excellent career path for internal transfers within the vast Sales and Operations team.
This role provides an important foundation for your next career growth within the company. As the first point of contact for all enquiries, a Tour Planner is instrumental in delivering excellent customer service through the usual channels: Phone, email, travel events and walk-ins.
- Manage enquiries and bookings through the in-house reservations systems.
- Responsible for attending to and converting enquiries into sales in order to achieve company, team and individual business objectives.
- Suggest and up-sell suitable packages through creative-thinking and good knowledge of the company’s products.
- Build and maintain mutually-beneficial commercial relationship with corporate clients, tour agencies and operators.
- Participate in road shows, travel events and tour expo.
- Follow-up on enquiries and bookings to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a high level of service standards as befitting a large, multinational travel company.
- Consistently meet and exceed the Company’s Quality standards.
- GCE ‘O’ Levels
- Excellent spoken and written English with 1 other Asian language.
- Positive attitude, pleasant disposition and great communication skills
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi task.
- Monday to Friday: Normal office hours. Need to work on Saturday (half-day in the morning) and 2 Sundays per month.
- At least 2 years of experience in the following areas:
- Tour agencies
- Travel operators
- Call Centre
- Customer service
Kindly send your updated resume in MS Word format, stating expected salary, to:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.