Pharmacy Manager (Medicare D) (closed)
My name is Carl Colaizzi and I am a Sr. Talent Acquisition Consultant-Healthcare with the GLC Group (www.glcgroup.com) specializing in healthcare-related positions across the U.S. My candidates excel at what they do and perform at the top of their game.
*MANAGED CARE *PBM’s *OPERATIONS
My client is a South Florida-based provider of integrated PBM services, network-pharmacy claims processing, home delivery (mail-order), benefit-design consultation, DUR, formulary & disease management, and drug data analysis services. We are looking for a strong
The Pharmacy Manager will maintain an exceptional level of professional and customer service and will work with the EVP to develop and enhance services offered to our members and Part D Plan. Responsibilities include:
*Strong PBM oversight
*Ensuring appropriate drug formulary development & Medication Therapy Management program
*Monitor compliance requirements
*Reporting reviews, gather pharmacy.
- Develop and implement clinical requirements set by CMS for Part D Plans
- Prepare and oversee all delegated PBM activities
- Develop strategies to decrease pharmacy costs
- Monitor the impact of the FWA Program with PBM
- Provide clinical drug information and recommendations
- Assist in the development of the Compliance Program
- Pharm D required with a Current FL Pharmacist License
- Knowledge in Medicare Part D req and support various Medicare Part D programs
- Min 4 years of pharmacy or PBM experience w/ knowledge of clinical and formulary issues
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills and leadership capabilities
Does this describe you?
If you’re in this field and something changes in your current situation, or you get additional training that you want to put into play in your career, please send me your CV/Resume in Word format and let’s talk. Make sure to include all achievements, awards, accolades and recognition you’ve received, full contact information, salary requirements, and relocation availability. If you’re a member of LinkedIn.com, click on the link to my profile and invite me to connect!
Carl N Colaizzi
Sr. Talent Acquisition Consultant-Healthcare
877 782 3345 ext 233