Inside Sales Representative - 81500026 (closed)
Inside Sales Representative - 81500026
Excellent Career Opportunity!
Full benefits package!
Quarterly Bonus Potential!
Location: Texas City TX
Solicits and services new and existing customers to maintain and increase the company’s customer base and to achieve rental, sales and service revenue goals.
- Manages new and existing customer accounts by negotiating terms, managing customer expectations, and resolving customer problems, issues and concerns. Develops new accounts by marketing company product lines and offering value-added services.
- Prepares bids on new and existing jobs and projects.
- Identifies and develops new service contract opportunities. Receives customer orders and serves as the customer contact point on rental equipment.
- Develops a referral network to assist in increasing the client base.
- May assist in orienting customer on equipment and vehicles.
- Assists in implementing, sustaining and developing quality process improvements that focus on safety, financials, operations and customer service.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 year customer service or sales experience required.
- Construction equipment experience preferred.
- One to three years experience in sales required. Equipment rental sales experience preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and ability to successfully engage all levels of customer base.
Please send your resume to me and include the following: name, contact information, what makes you a great fit, a brief explanation of your experiences and background that fit with the job requirements, and salary expectations.