Project Design Authority (Lead Engineer) (closed)
Project Design Authority (Lead Engineer)
Type: Contract (12 month)
- Developing plans necessary for making the required modifications to keep the facility current and operable within budget limitations;
- Providing technical leadership of engineering tasks and personnel necessary to develop design inputs and functions necessary to implement these plans including development;
- Supporting modification design reviews;
- Integrating facility and regulatory requirements into the overall project plan;
- Reviewing and approving small project design output documents; and
- Developing decommissioning project plans and facility endpoint documents.
In addition, provide design inputs and functions for tritium related tasks supported for both domestic and international scopes of work.
Travel (domestic and international) to customer facilities is required.
- U.S. citizenship;
- BS Degree/global equivalent university degree in Engineering with twenty (20) years experience in design authority engineering, engineering management, and project engineering;
- Previous project development and management experience;
- Ability to develop innovative strategies, plans and program for new initiatives;
- Previous experience with technical leadership of engineering personnel;
- Knowledge of Design and Construction Codes and Standards;
- Ability to operate Windows Microsoft Office applications;
- Effective communications skills;
- Tritium experience;
- Nuclear weapon gas transfer system experience;
- Mechanical, Chemical, Nuclear disciplines.
Candidate must be capable of obtaining a Q clearance.