Manufacturing Engineer (On Hold) (closed)
This position is on hold
Kay and Associates, Inc. is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer for an opportunity in Aurora, IL. The individual in this role will evaluate production and manufacturing processes as well as initiate and implement continuous improvement. Additional responsibilities:
- Analyze processes, layouts and methods for best method of manufacturing.
- Conduct time studies and suggest manufacturing method improvements.
- Develop, evaluate, and document processes, test systems, and procedures.
- Design and maintain production process flows, facilities, floor and line layouts.
- Propose and evaluate processes for equipment in assigned area.
- Provide technical support for specific plant operations.
- Provide product introductions to manufacturing.
- Continuous process improvement using work measurement, cost analysis, methods design, time studies.
- Coordinate special projects and studies as assigned.
- Ergonomic analysis of workstations.
- Lean manufacturing implementation.
- Follow proper OSHA hazardous communication standards, Quality standards, and ESD standards
- Bachelors Degree
- Five (5) years manufacturing experience, preferably in the electronics industry and as a Manufacturing Engineer
- Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement knowledge
- Working knowledge and hands on experience with quality standards and documentation
- Ability to understand and follow manufacturing processes and standards
If interested, please fill out an application on our website today!
Kay and Associates, Inc. [KAI] is an ISO 9001:2008 certified technical services firm located in Buffalo Grove, IL 60089 and has been in business since 1960. Our division specializes in Engineering, IT, Warehousing, and Manufacturing related placements both on a temporary & a direct hire basis. EOE/M/F/D/V www.kayinc.com
KEYWORDS: manufacturing engineer, manufacturing, lean manufacturing, lean, lean methodologies, ergonomics, continuous improvement, quality, osha, production, product development, flow, facilities, line layout, time management, time studies, method development