3rd Party Experienced Collectors (closed)
Immediate Openings for Experienced Third Party Debt Collectors!
Primary Financial Services, LLC. is a leading provider of debt collection services for over 15 years with credit cards, student loans, home equity and other client portfolios. We are looking for motivated and career-focused individuals who believe in providing the best service and results for our clients.
We are looking for seasoned collectors to start immediately. We offer a competitive base pay depending on experience level, plus an unbeatable commission structure.
Collector Responsibilities include – but are NOT limited to:
· Outbound and inbound calls for collection actions in accordance with all company policies, procedures, and guidelines as well as all State and Federal laws and regulations.
· Contact consumers by telephone regarding collection and recovery of outstanding accounts.
· Perform skip tracing and establish contact with consumers.
· Negotiate re-payment with consumers by form of payment in full, settlements and payment plans, according to company guidelines.
· Follow up on promise to pay and payment commitment accounts, to ensure a positive resolution and client satisfaction.
· Achieve various numeric standards and goals without sacrificing quality of service or adherence to State and Federal compliancy requirements and consistently representing the Company in a professional manner.
REQUIREMENTS - Ideal candidates will have:
· At least 2 years of experience working as a successful 3rd party collector.
· Superior command of the English language with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
· Knowledge of relevant State regulations and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
· Persistent and assertive with a competitive nature.
· Money motivated.
· Ability to think quickly and be creative with financial sourcing options.
· Strong ability to negotiate, influence and persuade others.
· Well developed organizational and time management skills.
· Drive to succeed and a strong work ethic.
· Ability to work productively and produce in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
Come Join a Winning Team!
If you meet these requirements and are a positive, energetic person with an entrepreneurial spirit, along with the ability to meet and exceed goals, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 602-294-9697. If you need additional information please call Maryann Brown at 602-279-1000 x3208.
Apply in person: Mon. – Fri. 8am to 4pm at 3115 N. 3rd Ave., Suite 112, Phoenix, AZ 85013