Bi-Lingual Dental Assistant (closed)
GREAT OPPORTUNITY !!! IMMEDIATE OPENING !!! APPLY NOW!!!
Our client is seeking a Dental Assistant for a short-term assignment in Chicago, IL.
- Arrange equipment; pre-tray setups, dental supplies and patient records
- Receive and seat patients, adjusts dental chair
- Provide assistance during dental procedures
- Transfer instruments, manipulates dental materials and retracts oral cavity
- Performs simple laboratory procedures
- Assist dental instructors or instructors in administering first aid measures to patients
- Work with the public and clients in a friendly and courteous manner
- 1 year of experience in dental assisting and certification as a Certified Dental Assistant by the Dental Assisting National Board OR
- 2 years of experience in Dental Assisting
- Must have knowledge of sit-down forehanded dentistry
- Bi-lingual Spanish
- Must have experience in dental radiographs
Qualified candidates must register and upload their resume at www.why-pss.com to be considered for this OUTSTANDING opportunity.