ASP.net Developer (closed)
If you are an analytical-with-high-quality-work, carefully-thought-out-results, stay-calm-while-juggling-ten-projects kind of technical expert, let's talk. You just might be the anything-but-run-of-the-mill ASP.net Developer that we want.
Our ASP.net Developer will develop the front-end web applications used by our clients. They will interact with internal and external groups to develop, test and deploy custom software solutions. The ASP.net Developer is going to provide superior quality web applications to Quantum’s customers.
What does it mean to be an ASP.net Developer at Quantum Health?
- Develop custom front-end web applications using primarily Microsoft technologies
- Work directly with clients and multiple internal groups
- Work hard and don’t hide behind your title ("Everyone Stuffs Envelopes" is one of our core values.)
- No bluffing or brown-nosing
We admit it. We're picky. Here's what we need in an ASP.net Developer.
- 1-3 years experience in application development
- Experience with web services and XML
- Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills
And if you join us, we hope that you’ll work hard. Have fun. Reap the benefits.
- On-site fitness facility
- Paid maternity and paternity leave for births and adoptions
- Domestic partner benefits
- Fun Room with a pool table, ping pong table and air hockey
- Serenity Room for relaxation and meditation
- Frequently catered lunches
- Free beverages, snacks and fresh-popped popcorn ALWAYS
Yes, there's also the "normal" medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off and more.
If you're ready to take charge of your own future and work for a company where you can really get ahead and what you do everyday matters, we'd love to hear from you. Please submit your resume.