Sr Project Controls Manager/Specialist (closed)
Greetings from Team Corporate Solutions!
We have an exciting career opportunity with one of the leading Consulting companies in Saudi-Arabia for the project of Ministry of Interiors - KSA.
Position: Sr Project Controls Manager/Specialist
DETAILED JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Document control system development and administration
- Management of the information systems
- Project execution manual development and maintenance
- Project management team equipment and supplies management
- Project management report development
- Review of site correspondence and documents for compliance with provisions of the contract documents
- Proper operation of the Project Execution Plan
- Periodic preparation and processing of site reports
- Management of intra-management correspondence (between the Site and Development Offices)
- Maintenance of contract documents
- Processing of contractor documents
- Overall 20+ years of experience
- The successful applicant will have at least 10 years of PCS management experience within the construction industry and an excellent knowledge of Primavera Suite products such as P3 3.1 e/c 5.0, Expedition 9.0 or latest version.
- He/She will have at least 12 years of project planning experience. Experience in commercial, residential or hotel developments is required as well as a Degree in Civil Engineering or related subject
- Civil/ High rise experience is mandatory.
Please revert, back with your updated CV with Photograph and following details, for proceeding further.
Experience with High-rise projects:
Current Salary Package:
Expected Salary Package:
IQAMA (transferable/Non transferable) (if already in KSA)
Reason for change:
Thanks & Regards
Sr. HR Consultant
Team Corporate Solutons
Karkhana, Secunderabad – 500 015, AP, India
Dir Tel: 00 91 40 64538092
IM-Gtalk: sudheendra.dvij (Chat)