CI Manager (Continuous Improvement Manager) (closed)
Exciting opportunity with tremendous growth potential for a Continuous Improvement Manager in the Tucson, AZ area.
Our client company is a business unit of a multi-billion dollar, publicly traded, diversified global manufacturer. The company provides its customers with outstanding products and services in industrial technology that reflects the company's commitment to operational excellence, innovation, and leadership.
This business unit is currently expanding and adding multiple positions as they grow.
Will work as a key member of the CI Team on special projects leveraging the strengths of the organization. This position will be critical for the company's transition to a highly integrated, process focused company.
- Expert level knowledge of problem solving and continuous improvement tools and methodologies.
- Advanced skills and experience in oral and written communications including analysis, preparation, and project presentation. Experience working with senior company leaders.
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Engineering, MBA preferred.
- 5 years minimum experience in problem solving and lean implementation in an operations or manufacturing environment.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification (Lean / DMAIC)
- Experience with pull systems and replenishment. 5 years minimum working with inventory optimization.
This is an urgent, confidential search. Immediate consideration will be given to qualified candidates. Please apply through link or email directly email@example.com