Engagement Specialist (closed)
Interface with customers via inbound or outbound calls or the Internet for the purpose of resolving customer issues with products or services while practicing superior customer service! Focus on one call resolution for all customers, ensuring all avenues for solving the customer’s issues are evaluated.
- Inbound customer service and sales (where applicable)
- Outbound Business to Business telephone calling (where applicable)
- Maintain call performance goals (i.e. calls per hour, sales per hour, etc.).
- Maintain call quality goals (i.e. greeting, presentation, closing, etc.).
- Listen attentively to customer needs; demonstrate empathy
- Seize every opportunity to resolve the customers issue within the first call
- Maintain a positive attitude and support ACCENT’s Commitment to Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficient with PC’s.
- Ability to properly handle rejection.
- Empathy and communication skills
- Professional attitude, enthusiastic, and reliable.
- Effective written, verbal, and sales skills.
- Willingness to be flexible with schedule
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
Specialists are accountable for delivering excellent customer service. Specialists are measured on key performance indicators of productivity, efficiency, customer satisfaction and sales (if applicable).
- GED or High school diploma required. College and/or professional training a plus.
- At least 18 years of age
- Minimum six months customer service experience required
- Telemarketing and/or sales skills preferred.