Citrix Admin/ Architect - Let your Citrix design skills take you to the next level. (closed)
Position Summary: For immediate consideration please send CV to email@example.com
This position will provide leadership and expertise in architecture, design, optimization, and production support of the technology components that comprise our Citrix and virtual server environments.
The successful candidate will be able to:
Knowledge and Skills:
· Strong written and verbal communication skills. The ability to clearly articulate complex issues;
· Strong team leadership, project management and customer interfacing capabilities;
· Extensive experience with Citrix XenApp 4.5 and higher;
· Extensive experience with Citrix XenDesktop 5.x and higher;
· Extensive experience with Citrix Provisioning Server;
· High level of experience with Citrix NetScaler;
· High level of experience with Citrix Xenserver 5.x and higher;
· High level of experience with VMWare vSphere 4.0 and higher;
· Working knowledge of SAN administration.
Education and Experience:
· Architect / Senior systems administrator;
· 7-10 years work experience;
· CCA (Citrix Certified Administration) preferred;
· Bachelor of Science Computer Science or Information Systems.
For immediate consideration please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org