EPIC Ambulatory Application Analyst
A Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree, or the equivalent combination of education and experience, is required.
Epic Care Ambulatory Certified.
Experience with Epic Care Ambulatory build.
Experience with Community Connect a plus.
· Experience in healthcare applications as typically acquired in 6 to 8 years.
· Demonstrated technical and/or business experience.
· Demonstrated increasingly responsible professional growth.
· Software implementation experience using diversified product lines of information systems is preferred.
· Strong problem and issue resolution experience.
· Proficient at specifying user requirements.
· Knowledge of industry standards to support business requirements.
· Knowledge of health care operations and structure, general requirements in an integrated delivery system, and use of information system applications in the practicing health care environment is desired.
· In-depth of knowledge of application environments including production, test and interfaces.
· Broad knowledge of multiple and integrated systems.
· Thorough understanding of hospital inpatient, clinic outpatient operations, and/or financial software along with understanding the technical environment of product lines for which they are responsible.
· Ability to be involved in multiple projects at the same time.
· Good organization skills; ability to prioritize multiple activities and objectives in a rapidly changing environment, and deliver quality service.
· Work closely with health care application users, vendors, and technical professionals.
· Committed to providing exceptional customer service and responding to user needs in a prompt, courteous manner.
· Project management skills.
· Proven leadership skills.
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
· Strong written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in terms clearly understood by technical and non-technical audiences.
· Good knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation computer programs, preferably Microsoft.
· Strong collaboration and consulting skills.
· Self motivated, self-directed and independent thinking as well as an effective team player.
· Ability to take the most highly complex problems, requirements, or strategies; research solutions and take from concept to implementation for desired outcomes.
Send resume's to email@example.com