Webmethods Sr. Developer/Architect (closed)
We are currently hiring for the position of “webMethods Technical Architect ", a Full Time Position for our Direct Client. Please find below the required skills needed for the position
**All are active and urgent requirements*
Job Title: webMethods Technical Architect
Location: Raritan, NJ
- WebMethods 6.1 and 7.1 (IS, Broker, TN), Knowledge in Adapters – SAP, JDBC, Flat Files, JD Edwards, Seibel, WebServices, Ariba, B2B standards EDI (Optional)
- Knowledge on Modeler/Designer, Optimize, XML, SOAP.
- Knowledge on CAF / BPM work flow (preference)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Excellent communication skills to deliver efficiently
- Certified webMethods developer
- Expertise in SDLC & Quality process
- Ability to lead the team with all technical aspects, basically to provide solutions in existing Architecture/Frameworks
Job Title: webMethods Architect
Location: Blue Ash, OH
Relevant Experience (Yrs): 4-6 years
Technical/Functional Skills: Senior webMethods Developer / Architect with experience of large scale webMethods programmers.
• Strong enterprise integration using WebMethods Suite (version 7.1.2 and 8.2). Designer and Developer
• Strong core Java experience.
• Ability to work in multiple assignments. Ability to lead and mentor 3rd party developers
• WebServices standards (WSDL, SOAP1.1, and WSI).
• Standard development methodology (i.e. Agile, Scrum, Spiral, Waterfall, RAD, etc.)
If interested please send me the word format resume.
• Candidate Name:
• Candidate Visa Status:
• Candidate Contact Number:
• Candidate Current Salary:
• Candidate Expected Salary:
• Reference of direct supervisor:
• Candidate Convenient time to talk over the phone:
Work Authorization: US Citizen, GC, GC EAD, TN Visa, Canadian Citizen.
Salary: Depends on the experience, please send in your application ASAP. I will call you as soon as I get response.
732-283-0499 Ext: 261