Citrix XenApp Systems Administrator
We want to hire someone who strives for excellence and constant improvement in a dynamic environment. As a member of this IT department, you will be working on the mission-critical systems and shared infrastructure used to operate all of our research, trading, and back office systems.
The Server operations team is expanding to meet the operational demands of a fast growing infrastructure. We are seeking talented individuals with the interest and capability to drive operational processes to the next level. The Citrix XenApp Farm Administrator is part of a team responsible for the day-to-day administration, operation, and support of the fleet of Citrix Servers.
Responsibilities would include:
- Citrix XenApp administration and troubleshooting
- Manage farm load balancing
- Publishing applications
- Perform application integration evaluation
- Troubleshoot complex problems that may span multiple technology areas (XenApp, Windows Server OS, performance, networking/firewall, etc)
- Minimum 5 years experience, with primary responsibilities maintaining Citrix XenApp in an operational role with strong troubleshooting ability
- Deep experience with Citrix Presentation Server or XenApp (5.x preferred) and relevant certifications: CCA preferred
- Broad experience with Windows Server (2003 / 2008), Active Directory, DNS, and relevant training or certifications: MCSE or MCITP
- Experience performing second level Windows Server operations support at a mid to large-scale enterprise
- College degree