.NET / CRM Developer (closed)
The developer will support, modify, analyze and develop programming systems, including .NET and SQL applications, consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives. The incumbent may be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding and corrections.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop new and modify existing ASP.NET web sites.
- Develop new and modify existing .NET web services.
- Develop new and modify existing SQL queries and procedures.
- Develop new and modify existing MS CRM customizations.
- Provide ideas to improve and optimize current systems (code and logic).
- Optimize SQL and .NET code for peak performance.
- Review, assess and approve project development completed by other team members.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- In depth experience with Microsoft ASP.NET.
- In depth experience with Java Script.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server.
- Must be able to meet with users and understand requirements in order to provide a quality product.
- Must possess strong logic and analytical skills in addition to excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Japanese and/or Chinese is a plus.