Mobile Developer (closed)
ABOUT THE JOB: MOBILE DEVELOPER
The Mobile Developer will work in a creative and highly collaborative environment to develop native mobile applications. Using the agile development methodology, this professional will engage in a 'Build, Measure & Expand' strategy allowing the company to deliver solutions that can evolve and grow with our clients.
· Design and develop native iOS applications for both the iPhone and iPad.
· Participate in concept development and application design ideation.
· Experience with service integration using open standards such as XML or JSON.
· Pixel perfect translations of designs and behaviors.
· Work closely with project participants to define and refine requirements.
· Develop and maintain unit tests.
· Implement notification and performance strategies to ensure applications are running lean and healthy.
· Impart best practices and guidance to others.
· Other duties as assigned.
· You have demonstrated success in developing and deploying native iOS mobile applications.
· You can provide clear examples of code as well as discuss any patterns or techniques used to guide your architecture.
· You can balance great tact with strong drive in a way that brings energy to the people you work with.
· You are detail oriented and consistently meet established deadlines through organization and follow up.
· You have demonstrated excellent self-initiative skills throughout your career.
· You thrive in growing, technology-centered cultures.
· You balance discipline and structure with the necessary flexibility of an emerging company environment.
ABOUT THE STRUCTURE
· You'll report to the Director of Technology.
· You'll also work closely with peers, group leaders and other employees across the company.
ABOUT YOUR BACKGROUND
· 5 or more years of OO development experience.