Senior Java/J2ee Developer; long term consulting; Financial experience is highly desirable (closed)
Senior Java/J2ee Developer; long term consulting; Financial experience is highly desirable
Analyzes functional business applications and design specifications. Develops block diagrams and logic flowcharts. Translates detailed design into computer software. Codes, tests, debugs, maintains and refines the computer software to produce the required product. Prepares required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation. Enhances software to reduce operating time and improve efficiency Responsibilities
• Assist in the design and development of supporting database modules
• Design and implement security, logging and notification frameworks for the application.
• Integrate the application with the existing corporate wide standards.
• Ensure all technical and release artifacts are complete and properly managed as required per the SDLC. Need:
• 6-10 years with Java, J2EE (JSF 2.0, Servlets, core Java)
• Primefaces (or any JSF framework)
• Spring framework
• SQL Server 2008 (SQL, Stored Procedures)
• dojo, jQuery
• YFiles Please, no 3rd parties!
Location is Brooklyn, 11245
Consulting, one year+; please Green Card or Citizens please. Please send your resume to Katherine Batarin at firstname.lastname@example.org; or call me on +1-212-947-0705 and speak in strictest confidence for further information.