Senior Facilities Manager (closed)
I am urgently recruiting a Senior Project FM Manager for one of the world’s most prestigious organisation specialising in Facilities Management and based in UAE.
They have a huge portfolio of clients in the GCC and specialise in providing Facilities services to residential and commercial buildings, schools, retailers.
You will be fully responsible for managing all the facilities and operations for a prestigious complex.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Facility maintenance, including: plumbing, air conditioning, electrical, and general construction, full lighting, fire & smoke detector systems water coolers, street and path way lighting;
- Control all types of waste and utilities;
- Select and approve sub-contractors and specialist service providers, with a particular attention to the cost reduction;
- Responsible for Health & Safety
- Minimum 7 years in the role and proven pedigree gained with a major FM contractor
- Strong experience in managing mixed use communities;
- Proven client relationship skill;
- Technical Degree (Mechanical Engineering is preferred)
- Experience in UAE market and based in Dubai or Abu Dhabi
- Western Expat, already based in UAE, are preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join an already established and challenging player within the GCC FM market.
For further details contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org