Workway is a premier national staffing firm that places qualified job-seeking candidates across the nation in direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary positions across a variety of specialized fields. We pride ourselves in offering a candidate-centric model to assist job seekers in finding their next career or temporary opportunity.
Currently, we are seeking highly motivated Escrow Assistant
Essential job duties are listed below:
- · Responsible for processing New Home Sales, Subdivision and Builder Escrows.
- 3+ years’ experience as an Escrow Assistant in a Title, Independent, or Broker Owned Escrow Company
- Thorough knowledge of processing Escrow transactions in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
Our Recruiters are experts in marketing your specialized skill set and spotlighting your qualifications to hiring companies. We are pleased to offer a generous and extensive benefits package to all of our associates, regardless of length of service. The benefits package includes health insurance, retirement savings programs, direct deposit and weekly pay.
To learn more about this and other job opportunities, please contact Melinda Mak @ 619-278-0012 or for immediate consideration, please email your resume to Melinda.firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume to 619-278-0018.
WORKWAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We voluntarily practice Affirmative Action for Minorities (M), Women (F), Individuals with Disabilities (D), and Veterans (V). We value the contributions of a diverse workforce and are committed to seeking qualified, diverse candidates.